Peruvian Pima cotton check sock.
Regular size: Fits shoe sizes 10-13
65% Peruvian Pima Cotton, 34% Nylon, 1% Spandex.
The Byford Brand was founded in 1919, by Mr. Donald Byford in Leicester, England. His vision was to provide the English gentleman with excellence in men's knitwear with ranges of socks, sweaters, knit shirts and scarves. Along with this impressive pedigree, Byford became synonymous with quality, fashion, and good taste. Today the Byford brand remains rooted in the traditional British values that established the company: individualism, innovation, timeless design, and good taste.
We continue the tradition of using the finest yarns and the best technology from around the world to offer a product that is not only stylish, but also superior in comfort, fit, and durability. We work hard to find and develop fine yarns specifically designed for our hosiery and your satisfaction.
The Fit: Attention to detail.
- A heel shape carefully rounded for greater comfort and no slippage.
- The right shape and just the right elasticity across the in-step for a proper fit.
- A toe shaped for ultimate comfort and a toe closure that combines skilled hands and
high technology to produce a smooth flat seam.
- A specially designed top that is longer and uses the proper amount of Lycra Spandex
to comfortably ensure that our socks will continue to stay up through more washing
- Quality control that attends to monitoring every detail through the entire manufacturing
process to the highest quality standards.
- Design that builds on the past to create a present that is modern and timeless in
The Byford man doesn't have to announce his arrival or trumpet his success. His character and taste say it all, quietly, confidently and always, always with style. For over 90 years the Byford brand has celebrated this vision.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review