This style will fit true to size. Please use our size guide for support.
Details & Fit
- Premium upper leather from our finest Oehler calfhides
- Full leather lining
- Natural leather insole for breathability and lasting comfort. Tucked in the insole is a layer of natural cork providing you endurance and extra insulation. With wear the sole contours to your foot shape giving the shoe a bespoke fit.
- Oak tanned leather outsoles are treated for lasting durable wear
- Reinforced stacked heel
- Goodyear welt construction
- Steel shank provides reinforced strength and support to your fine welted shoes
- Handcrafted with attention to detail
- Box includes an AO engineered two pocket velvet shoe bag
Men's Sizing Chart
|US SHOE SIZE||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||13|
|FOOT LENGTH (Inch)||10.3||10.5||10.7||10.9||11.1||11.3||11.4||11.8|
|FOOT LENGTH (mm)||261||266||272||277||281||286||290||300|
Oehler is known throughout Europe as a fine luxury leather supplier for shoes, handbags, clothing and automobile interiors. The tannery was founded in 1823 in Marbach, Germany outside of Stuttgart by David Christian Oehler. The Stuttgart area is known for high-tech industry and prominent companies such as Mercedes Benz, Porsche and Hugo Boss. The tannery has thrived for generations providing high quality leather to a number of luxury brands globally. Today, the company is run by the 6th generation of Oehler’s.
Armin Oehler designs luxury leather products at the epitome of class and style. The small batch design of men’s dress shoes with Southern U.S. influences highlight classic styles for the modern man.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review