Sky, White, and Navy Plaid Stretch Custom Dress Shirt by Robert TalbottAdd to Wishlist
99% cotton, 1% Elastane dress shirt custom made by Robert Talbott. Perfect for gentlemen who prefer individual features tailored to personal specifications. Select the shirt make, fit style you prefer, your desired collar and cuff style, plus many more options to make this your perfect shirt.
Estimated delivery on RT Make and Estate Make shirts is 4-5 weeks; estimated delivery on Estate Hand Sewn Make shirts is 5-7 weeks. All sales of custom shirts are final.
Here are a few of the features that make Robert Talbott made to measure shirts the finest in the world:
Standard RT Make Features:
- Imported fabrics from the world's finest mills
- Egyptian long-staple cotton yarns
- Single-needle, lockstitch tailoring on all seams for unmatched strength and appearance
- Classic French side seam
- Mitered split yoke for enhanced drape and comfort
- Hand turned front placket
- Dual pleats on the sleeves and a 1/2 inch pleat on each shoulder
- Eight button front
- Durable resin buttons
- Each shirt is hand pressed, hand folded, and hand packed
- Made in Monterey, California
Estate Make Features (all the features above, plus the following):
- Double stacked Australian Mother-of-Pearl buttons
- Convex button face to protect thread and increase button life
- Shank sewn buttons are thread wrapped and sealed
Estate Hand Sewn Make Features (all the RT and Estate features above, plus the following):
- The collar band seam is closed and finished by hand, which offers optimum comfort, fit, and balance
- The split yoke and armholes are also closed and finished by hand, which ensures a smooth fit and creates additional ease across the shoulder
- The sleeve facing is reinforced with a hand embroidered bar tack, and contains custom touches like the horizontal button hole
- A triangular gusset with the Robert Talbott crest reinforces both side seams and is beautifully attached by hand
At Robert Talbott, we pride ourselves on our dedication to quality and craftsmanship. We understand that the finest materials and time-tested processes are the foundation for classic style and impeccable clothing - and that is precisely the reputation which we have steadfastly maintained over the course of more than half a century. Our garments represent our understanding of style and workmanship, whether made in our Italian officinas or in our very own Monterey, California workshop. From our early beginnings as a cottage industry in Carmel, California, to our current position as one of the most distinguished manufacturers of fine clothing, the story of Robert Talbott is quite literally that of the American Dream, realized.
As makers, manufacturers, and purveyors of utterly distinctive design sensibility, we are committed to bringing you an iconic, American brand whose quality is second to none, all inspired by our heritage in the Monterey Bay Peninsula.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review