The Navy Kenesaw Flannel Casual Shirt by LedburyAdd to Wishlist
This Portuguese-milled flannel is our head designer’s favorite. The oversized check and mid-weight plain weave give The Kenesaw an old-school woodsy look. Plus, the brushed cotton is so soft, you’ll reach for this classic style all season long.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton, sourced from Somelos in Portugal.
- Collar: The Ledbury Alden collar; finished with a canvassed interlining to prevent unwanted folding and collar collapse.
- Cuff: Double button barrel cuff
- Fit: Available in classic and tailored fit.
- Buttons: A lowered second button creates the perfect “V” at the neckline, and reinforced buttons ensure they stay fastened for the life of the shirt.
- Details + Care: Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water only. Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage. Remove collar stays before laundering. Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch to prolong the life of the shirt.
Classic vs Tailored Fit
Classic Fit Shirt
- A fuller cut to provide ease in the chest, torso, and arm, while removing excess fabric where it’s not needed.
- Ideal for builds that are bigger at the waistline or for those who prefer a more traditional, relaxed fit.
Tailored Fit Shirt
- Tailored (but not tight) through the chest, bicep, and tapers toward the waist.
- A flattering silhouette without being too fitted.
- Ideal for trim and athletic builds, but flattering on most body shapes.
|Size||Shirt Chest||Shirt Waist||Sleeve||Regular Body||Shortened Body|
At Ledbury we live by the belief that a few well-made items are better than many that are not. Our goal is to set trend aside and make great-fitting, exceptional quality clothing that can be worn in any setting and by any generation.
Our roots are in the American South, Virginia and New Orleans, but we first met in England in our twenties. It was there, on London's Jermyn Street, where we worked alongside one of the city's finest shirtmakers. As a guide and a mentor, he taught us nearly everything that we know about shirtmaking. Before we set off to start Ledbury, he passed down some profound advice: "Be the best, make the best, and the rest will follow."
Small innovations make a big difference. A lowered second button creates the perfect "V" at the neckline, and prevents the shirt from being buttoned too high or too low. Our collars have a unique, canvassed interlining that keeps them standing tall under a sweater or sport coat.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review