Woven 100% silk.
Regular tie length is 59".
Exclusive silks, woven by the worldâs most heralded mills, are hand folded and stitched to perfection. The results are ties that have been so carefully crafted, you canât help but see and feel the difference.
- Substantial: Made from the finest silks to be found. You will revel in the touch.
- Self-tipped: There is no "best side" to an RVR tie. The same fine silk we use on the front of the tie is generously proportioned on the back.
- Hand-tailored: Our ties are folded and stitched individually by hand by craftspeople who know the true meaning of perfezione.
- Exclusively woven: RVR ties are expertly woven by one of the world's most esteemed mills, whose long standing legacy for meeting the exacting standards of governments to royalty is unrivaled.
- Perfect: Your eyes and hands will tell you: an RVR tie is a perfect tie, down to the last knot.
Running a global board meeting, dressing for opening night in Vienna, on the way to your Hamptons retreat. Wherever in the world you are, whatever youâre doing, you take pleasure in perfection. The texture of a â61 Latour. The fit of a Savile Row suit. The engineering of an Italian roadster. To you, subtle yet sophisticated is the ultimate combination. The same goes for us. The RVR man and RVR ties. Both extraordinarily refined. Each a quiet statement in high style.
The man behind the tie is Robert Valdes-Rodriguez (RVR to many friends, colleagues and business partners). As a former Wall Street executive, Robert had a âluckyâ tie, one that he always wore to important meetings and client pitches. After twenty successful years with his âluckyâ tie, it got old and frayed. Robert's fruitless search for a replacement led him to design his own tie. It quickly turned into a passion, ultimately resulting in a collection, simply named RVR.
All RVR ties are made from the most luxurious silks available, self-tipped, and hand-tailored by perfectionist craftspeople to create the perfect necktie for any occasion, whether it is pleasure or business.
RVR pays special attention to all the details, ensuring that the man who wears it will be more than satisfied with the exclusive purchase and exude the confidence that comes from wearing a carefully crafted luxury item. As Robert explains, "In my opinion, the tie is the one menswear accessory that can make or break your look. You can hide an inferior belt, or a mediocre pair of shoes but you can't hide a bad tie."
RVR. All about elegance. Inside and out.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review