Yellow with White Floral 23s Single-Ply Luxury Linen Print Custom Dress Shirt by Hansen 1902Add to Wishlist
ONE OF OUR CUSTOM CLOTHIERS WILL REACH OUT ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED TO GATHER YOUR BODY MEASUREMENTS.
If you are a previous Hansen's custom shirt customer, we can use your measurements we already have on file. One of our custom clothiers will still reach out to verify your measurements do not need to be adjusted for your new custom shirt.
Need assistance on ordering your custom shirt?
If you need assistance placing an order, have questions on the fabrics or the different shirt options, please schedule a time using the link below and we will give you a call.
Need assistance on how to take your body measurements?
Hansen 1902 Custom Shirts
Hansen's was founded in 1902 as the result of a strong passion for bespoke suits that were hand-tailored with highest level of detail and craftsmanship. Today, the company aims to preserve the tradition of classic tailored garments that are individually measured, cut and sewn for the perfect fit. Fabrics are hand-selected from prestigious textile mills from all over the world and seasonally curated into Spring and Fall collections.
- Finely woven 100% cotton shirtings.
- Clean-finished buttonholes.
- Sleeves set with single needle seam.
- Flat french seams inside the shirt.
- Tightly sewn buttons.
- Natural Mother of Pearl buttons.
- All options mentioned as Traditional Finishing, plus
- Pearl Stitching: 9 Stitches per 1 CM
- Designed with gussets to provide more support to the side seams.
- Australian Mother of Pearl Buttons, attached with a "Lily Stitch" and wrapped with the Ascolite method to ensure the buttons do not fall off.
- Sewn By Hand: Collar, Armnhole, Gusset, and Shoulder Seam
The shirt should be washed inside-out at up to 40 degrees Celsius. Prior to washing, collar stays and other detachable elements should be removed. The washing machine should not be overloaded and the spin should be on low.
Estimated delivery on a Hansen 1902 custom shirt is 4-5 weeks.
All sales of custom shirts are final.
Albini Su Misura - Luxury Linen Print
Linen Print Luxury : This fabric is made with a certified organic raw material, coming from biological agricultures with completely traced origins. These cultivations use solutions that respect the environment, keeping ecosystems healthy and using less water. Furthermore, they do not call for the use of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers, herbicides, defoliants and GMO seeds.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review