Enjoy incredible comfort wherever your day takes you in one of our signature performance polos. They're made from a soft antimicrobial jersey fabric that features moisture-wicking, UPF 50+ sun protection and easy-care, with four-way stretch for optimal mobility on and off the golf course. Finished with a Sean self-fabric collar and three-button placket.
Details & Fit
- Men's 92% polyester / 8% spandex polo
- Classic Fit
- Summer Comfort fabrication
- Four-way stretch, moisture-wicking, easy-care benefits and antimicrobial properties
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Sean self-fabric collar, three-button placket
- Machine wash with like colors; Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean
Peter Millar was founded in 2001 with a single cashmere sweater. Through this initial garment, an ethos emerged to embody luxury, elegance and a dedication to superior craftsmanship. Today the brand has grown to include luxury performance sportswear, seasonal resort apparel, refined tailored clothing, and sartorial accessories. Each offering features the finest raw materials and fabric innovations while utilizing the world’s best yarn spinners, artisanal workshops and highly specialized factories.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review