Our performance mesh polos offer traditional feel alongside technical know-how to make them a staple in any wardrobe. They're constructed using a lightweight, antimicrobial fabric with moisture-wicking and four-way stretch. This polo features a custom-designed geometric print. Finished with a Sean self-fabric collar and three-button placket.
Details & Fit
- Men's 94% polyester / 6% spandex polo
- Classic Fit
- Summer Comfort fabrication
- Four-way stretch, moisture-wicking, easy-care benefits and antimicrobial properties
- Sean self-fabric collar, three-button placket
- Machine wash with like colors; Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean
Peter Millar was founded in 2001 with a single cashmere sweater. Through this initial garment, an ethos emerged to embody luxury, elegance and a dedication to superior craftsmanship. Today the brand has grown to include luxury performance sportswear, seasonal resort apparel, refined tailored clothing, and sartorial accessories. Each offering features the finest raw materials and fabric innovations while utilizing the world’s best yarn spinners, artisanal workshops and highly specialized factories.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review